During the COVID-19 emergency and beyond, the safety and wellbeing of our staff , our customers and the communities we serve will always be our priority, and remains at the heart of our decision making process here at Smiths Timber.
In order to protect colleagues and customers, and ensure our business can remain open, we have adapted our ways of working.
We continue to follow the latest official guidance and carefully monitor the COVID-19 situation.
- Our website offers our Fully range of products available for delivery or Collection in Store.
- We offer a Free Local Delivery service with No Minimum Order.
- Customers can place orders by Telephone or Email and payment can be made by BACS or Card over the phone.
We will be strictly adhering to the following:
- Social distancing rules will be rigorously adhered to in store and on deliveries.
We have introduced a number of new measures in our store to keep our customers and colleagues safe, we ask you to follow these when you are visiting.
- Clear signage indicating safe distancing and hygiene rules
- Floor markings to indicate social distancing zones for customers and colleagues
- Limiting access to each area
- Dedicated hand sanitiser stations
- Social distancing measures in office areas
- Wherever possible please pay by card
It is now compulsory to wear a face covering in shops. Before entering our store please ensure a face covering is worn to keep yourself and staff safe. Thank you for your cooperation.
During this Challenging time we have and still are experiencing extended lead times with some of our product range . To help deal this we have introduced a waiting list for each of the out of stock products. Once’s there’s products become available you will be notified by phone, to take payment and arrange collection or delivery.
We will continue to strive to provide the best service that we possibly can. Bear with us – the availability of colleagues may impact our operation, and our ability to deliver or load certain products will be dependent on social distancing rules being adhered to by all. But, as always, we will do our best for you.
We would like to thank our customers, colleagues and business partners for their support and patience through these very difficult times and ask you respect and adhere to these new processes.